Option 1: Vote by mail
- Absentee ballots must be requested by 5 p.m. Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
- You must return your absentee ballot to your county board of elections by 5 p.m. on November 8, 2022. Ballots received after 5 p.m. that day must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received in the mail no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, November 14, 2022.
- More information on voting by mail can be found here.
Option 2: Vote early in person
- Early voting begins on Thursday, October 20, 2022, and continues until 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
- Voters may cast a ballot at any early voting site in their county during this time frame, and those who are eligible may both register and vote at the same time.
- Early voting sites and schedules can be found here when they become available: One-Stop Early Voting Site Search.
- More information about voting early is available on the State Board of Elections website.
Option 3: Vote on Election Day in person
- Polls are open on Election Day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- If you are in line at 7:30 p.m., you will be able to vote.
- At this time, you do not need a photo ID in order to vote. More information about photo ID requirements can be found here.
You can find your Election Day polling place by entering your information into the Voter Search, or search using your address with the Election Day Polling Place Search.