Option 1: Vote by mail
- Absentee ballots must be requested by 5 p.m. Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
- You must return your absentee ballot to your county board of elections by 5 p.m. on November 8, 2022. Ballots received after 5 p.m. that day must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received in the mail no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, November 14, 2022.
- More information on voting by mail can be found here.
Option 2: Vote early in person
- Early voting begins on Thursday, October 20, 2022, and continues until 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
- Voters may cast a ballot at any early voting site in their county during this time frame, and those who are eligible may both register and vote at the same time.
- Early voting sites and schedules can be found here when they become available: One-Stop Early Voting Site Search.
- More information about voting early is available on the State Board of Elections website.
Option 3: Vote on Election Day in person
- Polls are open on Election Day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- If you are in line at 7:30 p.m., you will be able to vote.
- At this time, you do not need a photo ID in order to vote. More information about photo ID requirements can be found here.