88.5 WFDD covers 32 counties in North Carolina and Virginia and broadcasts to more than 133,300 listeners each week.
Source: Radio Research Consortium National Topline Report, Fall 2015.
- are among the most educated and affluent audiences in all media
- place a high value on creativity, curiosity, and social consciousness
- have a strong attachment to nature and the environment
- are 88% more likely to buy products and services from companies that support public radio than from companies that advertise on commercial radio
- have an average household income of $100,000
We’ll work with you to create an underwriting announcement that meets your needs and adheres to designated FCC guidelines for public radio. Because of the unique relationship that 88.5 WFDD has with its listeners, we reserve the right to accept or reject any copy language.
All underwriting announcements are 12.5 seconds in length including the following lead-in language “Support for WFDD comes from listeners and from...”
Booth Harrington & Johns of NC, PLLC
"I cannot count how many times I've been told, 'Hey, I heard your ad on WFDD, and it reminded me to contact your firm.' Best dollars we've spent in this age of competing print, television and social media. Thank you, WFDD."
A. Frank Johns, Booth Harrington & Johns of NC PLLC