The deadline to meet our spring fund drive goal is 7 p.m. on Friday, April 28. We’re counting on you to make it a success.
This spring, the fund drive goal is the largest in station history: $325,000. Help pay for the award-winning local news coverage and public radio programs that you enjoy every day.
Listener support is 88.5 WFDD's largest and most reliable source of funding. Your gift this spring is key to keeping the station strong and independent.
Thank you for supporting your local public radio station! Nothing we do would be possible without you.
Check out the 2017 spring t-shirt
This year's shirt was designed by 88.5 WFDD listener John Bowhers and was selected by listeners from several submissions.
John describes his design as "Bold, topical, and community-minded, just like 88.5 WFDD!"
- High Country Adventure Package
- Drawing at 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 22nd
- Includes: A two-night stay at Chetola Resort At Blowing Rock; Two seasons passes to the Blue Ridge Music Center Summer Concert Series; Two tickets to YESTIVAL: YES, Todd Rundgren & Carl Palmer's ELP Legacy on Saturday, August 5th, at the Appalachian State University Holmes Center
- Triad Excursions Package
- Drawing at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 26th
- Includes: An overnight stay at Proximity Hotel and $50 in dining vouchers to Print Works Bistro; Two tickets to two events of the recipient's choice in the Guilford College Bryan Series 2017-2018 season; Two tickets to the May 20th Crossroads concert at SECCA; Two tickets for the Balsam Range concert on June 1st at the Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden
- Washington, D.C. News Expedition