Design WFDD's Spring 2023 T-Shirt!
Our community is creative and curious; that’s why we ask YOU to design our spring t-shirt every year. Artists may use a pencil and paper or tablet and stylus, the medium doesn’t matter as long as the design can be translated to a t-shirt. We know you're not just 'in it to win it,' but if your design is chosen to be featured on this spring's t-shirt, we'll congratulate you with a t-shirt of your very own AND a $100 gift card to your choice of Michael's or the Apple Store!
This year, our spring drive theme is: Truth. Connection. Local. You!
We want to see how WFDD enriches YOUR life. Dig deep and consider where you tune into WFDD and why! Perhaps you tune into Morning Edition from your car to stay informed during your morning commute, or maybe you tune in with your mother every Saturday to compete and see who can answer more questions on Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! We want to see your story on WFDD’s next t-shirt.
We work to serve our community through our fact-based news and community events, and we want a t-shirt that depicts how YOU are impacted and connected through WFDD. Our broadcast reach spans from Boone to Burlington and we’re searching for designs that can represent our entire listening audience. We’re not looking for a logo (we have one and love it); we’re looking for a design showing a personal connection to the station that will resonate with our entire community.
The contest will close March 31st and WFDD listeners will vote on the top designs in April. Our Spring Drive will wrap up by early May and soon after you may have the chance to see YOUR t-shirt design in the wild, worn by a WFDD listener.
T-Shirt Contest Quick Notes:
- We're seeking wearable art that captures what you love about WFDD
- Our Spring theme is “Truth. Connection. Local. YOU!”
- We cover 32 counties in the Piedmont and High Country of North Carolina, plus parts of southern Virginia
- Find more inspiration by reading about us at https://www.wfdd.org/about-wfdd or https://www.wfdd.org/75th
- Final submissions must be sent in by midnight on March 31st
- Community members will vote to pick the winning design.
Submit your design for consideration!