Life can be stressful. Without tools to deal with stress, we are certain to suffer.
Mindfulness is a scientifically proven method of managing stress while also maximizing one’s efficacy. In this one-day retreat, participants will:
• Find relief from burnout and fatigue;
• Recover their sense of purpose, vitality and wellbeing;
• Learn new self-care and focusing tools;
• Learn to relax and manage stress;
• Settle a busy mind;
• Learn how to skillfully handle emotions and thoughts;
• Direct and sustain their attention;
• Cultivate compassion; and
• Develop their listening and communication skills.
Workshop Facilitators Joe Klein & Alan Forrest have several years’ experience leading self-care retreats like this together, and have developed a fulfilling and effective program of mindfulness meditation and fun workshop activities that enable participants to experience a newfound sense of connection and safety.
Scholarships and CEUs are available for this retreat. Registration is only $75, and $45 for students.
To Register, visit www.instillmindfulness.org, or email email@example.com. Call (540) 227-6377 for more information.
InStill Mindfulness SWVA is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to instilling mindfulness throughout southwest Virginia, through education and outreach.