Most Active Stories
- New Business School at Wake Forest University Set to Open
- Helen Simoneau Danse Begins International Tour
- Concert Will Showcase Pop Music of Winston-Salem
- North Carolina Residents Reflect on the One Year Anniversary of the Passage of Amendment One
- Winston-Salem Songwriters Session Offers Insight on Local Talent
Thu December 6, 2012
WFDD's 2012 BackPack Campaign
In North Carolina, 1 in 4 children is at risk for hunger.
This December, every pledge supporting 88.5 WFDD will trigger a donation to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina - providing a backpack of nutritious food for a child in need.
Thanks to our partners at Ralph Lauren, 100% of your gift to WFDD goes toward great radio in our community.
Ralph Lauren has committed to providing funds for up to 800 backpacks of food!
Your gift right now helps a child in need - AND supports your local public radio station, 88.5 WFDD.