Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- New Business School at Wake Forest University Set to Open
- Helen Simoneau Danse Begins International Tour
- Rob Frazier Brings an Evening of Bach to Centenary United Methodist Church
- Pilot Program Invites Triad Residents to Join Residential Composting Effort
- Concert Will Showcase Pop Music of Winston-Salem
Michelle Johnson is an award-winning radio, print, and multimedia journalist who has also done stints as a youth worker, house cleaner and community college instructor. Her love affair with radio began when she was a girl in the rural Midwest, listening to Jack Buck call the play-by-play for the St. Louis Cardinals. She has an undergraduate degree from Augustana College in Illinois, a master's degree from the University of Minnesota, and she did graduate studies in communication and technology at UNC Chapel Hill's School of Journalism. The magic of radio, she says, is the way it can make our worlds a little larger and a little smaller all at once.